Monday, October 5, 2009

Canton

Susan and I went to First Monday Trade Days in Canton last Thursday and got back this evening. I really don't even know where to begin with explaining this place. Canton is a town of about 6,000 people. During Trade Days (first weekend of each month) it is said to grow to 300,000 people. Craziness. Over the course of our days there, we managed to cover maybe half of the grounds. Anything you can possibly think of---they have it. I had an absolute BLAST! We had so much fun and I don't think I haven't laughed as hard as I did in a long time. Anyway, there were lots of signs that said "No photos" so I did as I was told and didn't take any pictures. I did take one while on the trolley heading back to our car to give you a very tiny idea as to the number of people there:
Me with a few of my treasures:
Susan with a few of her treasures:
We came home with lots of ideas and will be replacing our 2.5 mile walks at night with arts & crafts time!

No comments: