Friday, October 23, 2009

Fredericksburg- Day 1

My Mom was also having a Girl's Weekend with her friend Janet, my Grandma, and my Aunt. I got to hang out with them for a couple of hours until my girls arrived. I always like seeing my Mom, even though she gets a little silly on just a little bit of wine :)

Aunt Karen, Meemaw, Mom, Moi

Meemaw
Geese at the park where we had a picnic (cheese, wine, sushi-yum!)
After everyone got there, we settled into our hotel and then went for drinks at Bejas Grill & Cantina. Best.Peach.Margarita I have ever had. Oh and the pomegranate one was good, too.

We did a little window shopping while walking to Lincoln Street Wine Market. I really liked this place. It was nice and cozy and I got to try the best Moscato I think I've ever had.
Crystal got in the wine vault for a bit.

Crystal & Natalie
Crystal with the MIA Girls
MIA Girls all tucked in.

We spent the rest of the night laughing and looking at old pictures. We always had something to talk about and there was never a dull moment. Definitely a great day!

No comments: