Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Photography Class- Week 9

Ninth assignment: "Magazine Advertisement"

Instructions: Take a close up picture of someone and then one of an object that I will be "advertising." It should look similar to a magazine spread when we are done. I will need to take multiple pictures of each so that I will have options to pick from and to play around with.

My thoughts: I hope Jevon is ready to sell some aftershave! Kidding! I have no idea who I'm going to take a picture of or what I am going to try to "sell"!

In class tonight we also played around with Photoshop and learned how to remove blemishes and other junk. Here is the before and after picture I fixed:
Note: This is a random girl off the internet that my teacher found. Everyone in the class had to work on this same girl's picture.

No comments: