Wednesday, October 21, 2009

294/365

I'm heading to Fredericksburg Friday to meet up with 3 girls I've known since 4th, 5th, and 6th grade (Natalie, Courtney and Crystal). There were 7 of us that ran around together when we were younger. We managed to stay friends through junior high, high school, and college (with ups and downs, of course). They are the type of friends where you can go a little while without talking and then pick up right where you left off. They are also the kind of friends that are always there for you no matter what. They make me laugh and I feel most comfortable around them. I know we have all made other friends because that's what you do when you get older-you move to different cities, start jobs and families, and meet new people. But, these girls are the ones that I will always go back to no matter what. I love em' like family and can't tell you how excited I am to see them.

I spent tonight looking through old pictures and getting stuff ready for the trip. I have pictures dating back to 1990. I had a "party" and 5 of us girls were sitting on my Mom's couch with 1 guy. It was hilarious to look back on these.

We will be missing:
Paige (lives in California and already has big travel plans coming up), Julie (moving into a new house and has triplets- 'nuff said), and Kandis (diabetic and too ill).

It should be a great time. I will definitely have lots of pictures to share when I get back. Stay tuned! :)

No comments: