Friday, December 11, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Monday, November 30, 2009
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Dash is not allowed on the bed. However, occasionally he is allowed to. When he does, he gets up on the bed very slowly, does not make eye contact, and lays very, very still. I was trying to get him to look at me and he wouldn't. I guess he thought I couldn't see him and if I did, I would make him get down. Such a sweet little pooch :)
Monday, November 23, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Friday, November 20, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
I can't even begin to explain just how busy I have been lately. I feel like I would probably lose my head if it weren't screwed on. A few things:
1. Our message boards have been very well received. Want to see them? Click here. We even got invited to our local Trade Days to share a booth with a lady that owns a cute shop here in town. We will be there this coming Friday-Sunday and our goal is to have 100 boards ready to sell. I think we are sitting at 67 as of right now. Hmmm. Susan and I are starting to think we may have bitten off more than we can chew. We both have full time jobs and making our magnetic boards has become a 12am-6am job. No, not really, but pretty close! I was so tired the other night, I fell asleep with my eyes open. True story. I was watching tv and I guess my mind shut off and I jumped as if I were starting to doze off, but my eyes were open the whole time.
2. We are set to see a new RE February 12th. That was the soonest she could get me in. She use to be in practice with my current RE and then went off on her own. She is supposed to be great, so we shall see. I have the next few months to relax and enjoy the holidays! Speaking of switching, I also changed who does my lashes. They look lots better now! :)
3. My photography class is still going good. I feel like I have learned all that I am going to learn in regards to using my camera and learning all the settings. We are having a photography show tomorrow at the museum and of course my pictures wouldn't open so that my professor could print them off and of course Hobby Lobby was completely out of white mattes for the black frames we needed to get. So, my pictures won't be in the show. I'm a little bummed, but still plan on getting a couple famed.
4. Don't go see Paranormal Activity. It was lame. I felt like I was getting motion sickness and I just thought it was dumb. They seriously need to consider handing you a Dramamine along with your ticket to get in. Probably because I read so many reviews that said it was "the scariest movie of all time" and then was completely let down. Save your money and go see Law Abiding Citizen. It was sooo good. Love me some Gerard Butler. Yum.
That's what's going on in a nutshell. I haven't forgotten my 'lil ol blog and have every intention of catching back up within the next week. One other thing--am I the only person on the planet that did not read the Twilight books and did not care much for the movie and has no plan to see New Moon? I don't think Robert Pattinson is hot at all. Am I missing something? Just wondering..
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Sunday, November 1, 2009
1. Had dinner with Susan and Raymond at Cattle Baron.
2. Went through my first ever Haunted House. There were people crawling around on the floor, things grabbing my legs, clowns and other masked things popping out from every corner, and Jason with a chainsaw. It was scary!!!
2. Watched I Love You, Man. So funny!
3. Made some more message boards.