Saturday, February 28, 2009

59/365 & WTF Was I Thinking?

My Saturday with Farrah in Pictures.

1. Lindsey's Medical Day Spa
There is absolutely no picture to share for this. But I will fill you in on one tiny conversation I had regarding this whole experience.

Camille: Your husband is going to LOVE this!!!

Me: Right now I don't really give a shit what he LOVES!!!

Camille: Beauty is pain!!!
2. Fancy Nails Salon
I got a Mystic Tan! Up until last night it looked like I had wasted $25. Well, this morning. It's official: I did waste $25 dollars. I woke up, looked in the mirror to see a nice golden glow streaks! All over. Under my arms, down my legs, on my sides, my ankles...I have been scrubbing all morning to make my legs look decent. All while hearing Jevon in the background saying, "Beauty is pain!!!" 4. O'Hanas
Hibachi and sushi. Yum!

They were having a 70% off sale. This sweater was originally $168 and I got it for $32. The picture looks purple and doesn't quite do it justice. It's actually dark brown. I thought it would look cute with a white tee, jeans, and brown boots. I also got some mascara.

And eyeshadow. Filament and Satin Taupe.

6. Sheridan's
I had a Brett's Butter Pecan concrete. Fresh vanilla frozen custard blended with pecans & caramel. Yummm!

And there you have it. My Saturday.

No comments: