Saturday, February 7, 2009

38/365

The day has finally come. My Mom, sisters, and I went to see Legally Blonde the Musical at Bass Concert Hall in Austin. I cannot even begin to put into words how awesome this show was. The seats, the singing, the lights, the costumes...it was unbelievable.

Last year, there was a show on MTV called The Search for the Next Elle Woods. I watched this show faithfully and told myself that when it went on tour I would make it a point to see it. I got the tickets back in November the second they went on sale with hopes that I would see Bailey Hanks (the girl who ultimately won the MTV competition). Bailey's contract was only for 6 months, so Lauren Zakrin (who was also on the show) was one of the Elle under studies and performed today at the show as Elle. She was a.m.a.z.i.n.g!

I could go on and on it was seriously that good. And because I was too chicken shit to take a picture during the show, you will have to settle for the screen we looked at until the show began.

No comments: