Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Day #2 of my training (again, 6 hours!). I started my day with a croissant and the.best.hot.chocolate I have ever had. I love me some holiday drinks from Starbuck's. You must try a Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate (think chocolate covered pretzel):I got out and headed to a Christmas Home Interiors shop. Didn't find anything, so I went next door to Bed Bath & Beyond. I got most of my Mom's Christmas taken care of (don't look at that link, Mom!), some brushes for Jevon, and a food server to keep near the chocolate fountain at my jewelry party. They had a neat ice cream scoop, too. I figure I will put it in Jevon's stocking. And I saved close to $55 dollars thanks to the 20% off coupons we get twice a day in the mail.
On to Target. I got $26 worth of cards (birthday, Thanksgiving, etc.) a pair of trouser jeans (on sale for $16), a black shirt with a bubble hem on the sleeves ($17) and something for Jevon for Christmas ($69) ALL for only $39. Can you believe it? Neither can I.

My last stop was Lane Bryant, which happened to be next door to Target. I got some trouser jeans, a black top, and a pair of gray dress pants. Can't find the top online, sorry. And I saved $50 here, too because I had a coupon.
All in all, some successful shopping which didn't cost a whole lot.

No comments: