Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday

I sat through a 6 hour training today and decided to get my nails filled and head to TJMaxx right when it was over. I don't think I have ever been in a TJMaxx! I was missing out! The prices were a.m.a.z.i.n.g. I picked up a couple of each of these for stocking stuffers:
And then thought these pillows were too cute to pass up. I think they go great on the futon in the guest bedroom.
And this jacket was regularly $130 (or something like that) and I got it for $50. The picture doesn't quite do it justice. It is really cute and fitted on.
On my way home, I decided to skip dinner and head straight to Sheridan's. Oh how I miss living in Lubbock! It's heaven in a little plastic cup (or in my case-big plastic cup).

Another 6 hour training tomorrow. Boo.

No comments: