Thursday, October 30, 2008

Letter To My Love

Dear Honey,

I know we say I love you a whole bunch throughout the day. When we get off the phone, when we are walking past each other, sitting next to one another... But I don't think I express to you as much as I should just how very lucky I am to have you as my husband. As cliche as it sounds, you make me whole. You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and I thank God I'm in this world with you by my side. You love me unconditionally, you support me no matter what and you would do anything in your power to ensure I am happy (even if its something you don't want to do). I am so grateful for you and everything you do for me and our marriage. My life is a much happier place with you in it. Just wanted you to know.

I love you always.

No comments: