Saturday, October 11, 2008

First

I recently came across this blog and was inspired to start my own. I won't begin doing this until January 1, 2009, but wanted to get my page all ready to go. I think its an awesome concept and am really looking forward to doing it.

The other reason for my blog is to keep family members and friends up to date on things because I know they are just dying to keep up with my oh-so-interesting life. :) Oh and I really would like a place to keep all of my thoughts, interesting finds, neat websites, and my online shopping purchases in one spot. Remember--I live on a farm (aka the middle o' nowhere) and there is not a mall within 90 miles of me. I must resort to online shopping, which I love, so its working out GREAT!

I'd like to be able to look back on this blog and see what was going on with me at any particular time. Time flies when you're havin' fun!

XOXO,

No comments: