Sunday, March 29, 2009

88/365

In the midst of adversity, it is often difficult to find the good in things and to remember to be thankful for the things that are right. I made this today as a reminder to just keep positive. I plan on keeping it in my day planner, since that is something I look at on a daily basis.

- Serenity Prayer ("God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; and Wisdom to know the difference.")

- "Plant your dreams and miracles will grow."

- "The time to be happy is now."

- "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

- "There is always always always something to be thankful for."

- "This prayer was different...a humble and overwhelming urge to say thank you for all of the blessed things going right."

No comments: