Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Tuesday

I got hit on today while I was getting my oil changed. He said (in my best Forrest Gump/Larry the Cable Guy voice) that I look like "one of them acktrusses" and that I probably "get that uh-lot." Then proceeded to hang half way through my window to look at my navigation screen. All while I am rolling my window up and putting my seatbelt on. Hello nasty man? Take a hint and get out of my car. K? Thanks. Need a visual?
Yes. I am certain he was this guy's twin. Barf.

I then headed to the grocery store and was so excited to see that they were now carrying eggnog. I love this time of year! Cool weather, good hair days, cute clothes, and eggnog!

Speaking of Christmas, we picked up my Grandma's Christmas present. She has what she calls a "Texas Corner" in her front yard. Don't ask. Anyway, this is what we got her. I think its right up her alley:

I came home and watched my only option. Election coverage. And it looks like Obama will be our next president. I'm a lil' scared and that's all I will say about that.

On to the good stuff!

My Sephora order came in yesterday. I am always on the hunt for a great mascara and found one that I must share. I don't like using brand new mascara because the brush isn't quite broken in like I like, but this mascara worked great from the get go. It lengthened and thickened my lashes, which is what I always look for in a mascara.

Its just enough color to add a little pink to your pucker. Here is my conversation with Jevon after it came in:

Me: Honey, I got the neatest lip gloss. It goes on clear and then brings out the natural color of your lips.

Honey: If its clear, wouldn't it look like the natural color of your lips anyway?

LOL. Men!

Anyway, the lipgloss stayed in place and glossy for quite a while. I'm a fan!

This is random but how much is gas in your area? When we were in Lubbock I spotted a gas station where it was $1.92. Crazy.

And so you have it--my exciting day :)

No comments: