Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shopped 'Til I Dropped

Saturday I went to Holiday Happenings again. This time with my sister in law. I picked up a couple of things I missed on Friday.

Dog toys for Scout and Dash's cousin Sunndae for Christmas:

A couple of wall vinyl frames similar to this one:

I headed over to Lane Bryant and picked up this to sleep in. I figured it was nice and festive and perfect for our Christmas vacation in Ruidoso:
Since there is not a Sephora anywhere in site of me, I had to settle for Ulta. I love Ulta, but am partial to Sephora. Anyway, I picked up these things while there:

Bionic Mascara

Buttercream Cupcake Body Wash
(no longer on website)

We'll Always Have Paris OPI Polish

Sunday we prepared for Thanksgiving by heading to HEB and Sam's along with everyone else in town. Come on Turkey Day!!!

No comments: