Saturday, November 15, 2008

5 Times

That is how many times today that I got asked when I was having kids. Hmmm. I stuck with my usual, "I do good enough with dogs. They are my kids for now." Cute kids at that!Maybe its because everyone had babies on the brain. After all, I was at a baby shower. Mama-to-be got the cutest bedding from Baby Bedding Town. How cute is this???

She didn't get all the matching crap, but the bedding is adorable in person. She made out like a bandit and got a ton of stuff. With 3 buns in the oven, Lord knows she will need it.

Overall, a great and quick trip. I am still amazed at the gas prices down south. $1.72! Unbelievable. Our prices are still hovering around $2.20.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Your doga are very photogenic!

Jen

Our Family said...

DogS that is.