Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Related Ramblings

I never got around to doing a picture this year for our Christmas card, so I won't be able to post one. Here is a reminder from last year. Aren't they cute???

One thing I love about Christmas is all the holiday-ish movies. Here are some of my favorites:

Elf
Santa Clause (1-3)
Bad Santa
Prancer
Christmas With The Kranks
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
A Christmas Story
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Home Alone
Scrooged
Gremlins
The Polar Express
Miracle on 34th Street
Surviving Christmas
Love Actually

That's about all I've got for today. At this time, I have no presents wrapped and nothing packed for our upcoming trip. I'm trying really hard to get in the spirit, but its just not happening as easy as it did last year (and the years before that). Have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: