Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week 1 Assignment

Photography Class- Week 1 Assignment:

One of my greatest accomplishments.

My Honey and me. He is one of the greatest things that has happened to me.

Not the clearest of pictures, but this a "reflection" of me and the doggies.
I never imagined myself living on a peanut farm, but here I am and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Moi.

I took this with my iPhone to compare clarity between it and my DSLR. It's official--I love my DSLR!!!

My footsies in the pool along with my freshly painted toes. I love a good pedi!

Me and the Scout-meister. He was not cooperating so I had to snap this one from behind.

1. I love to read (chick-lit especially)!
2. I like to be organized and may have a tad bit of OCD.

Me and Dasher.

(Class did not go well at all tonight. Everyone got to show their pictures except me and one other girl. For whatever reason, our disks wouldn't work and the pictures would not pull up. So, unfortunately, I wasn't able to show everyone my 10 pictures. The pictures I have posted, are the ones I had planned on showing. Here's hoping next week I can get this worked out!)

No comments: