Wednesday, August 19, 2009

231/365: Plum Crazy on Main Street

I had to shop work today in another city and came across two reallllly neat shops. The first one was Plum Crazy. I could have spent a lot more time and money in this place, so it's probably good that I only had an hour for lunch. Anyway, this is what I got:
Aren't these cute?! I haven't found a place for them yet, so for the time being they are upstairs in the guest bedroom (the same place the pink frames are going).

Measuring cups and spoons for stocking stuffers. You can find them online here and here.

These are genious. Woozies! Koozies for your wine glass!

Ever felt the urge to cite a bitch? I know I have. I thought these were funny.

***

The second store was Main Street Mercantile. This place was HUGE and had tons of stuff (candles, frames, furniture, home decor, gifts, etc.). I brought this stuff home:
Picture frames for the guest bedroom.

A towel wrap for Stephanie. I plan to send her a care package when she gets settled in her dorm. I want to get her name monogrammed on it in lime green to match the bow.

I just liked this. Because life is good, right? I put it above the cabinets in the kitchen.

I thought these would make a good stocking stuffer.

2 comments:

AF Recruiters Wife said...

Those flower measuring spoons/cups would almost make cooking fun! I can't wait until I learn this new town to find the fun stores like that here!

Stacey said...

That's what I was thinking! How could you NOT have fun with those!