Friday, September 17, 2010

Nursery

Not a whole lot of progress made, but I did get the curtains hung. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the curtains match the bumper perfectly. I'm pretty happy with how it's coming along.

I never thought I would be so excited about finials, but I am and I think these go great in the room.

This bathroom is in the nursery. It's pretty much done. I'm kind of regretting not painting it. At the time, I felt like I needed to hurry and make a decision because painting needed to be done before we could tile and I just couldn't do it. I had no idea what I wanted to do, so I just opted to not paint. I've got towels at the monogram shop to hang on the towel bar and this is on order from Etsy (except it will say Logan) and will hang on the far wall:
Anyway, here is what it looked like before if you are interested:

No comments: