Sunday, April 11, 2010

Catch Up

My MAC had to visit the Geek Squad. Apparently the hard drive crashed and they were unable to recover anything from my computer. Yep--all my pictures are gone...everything. Thankfully I have this blog so I am able to at least save the pictures that I have uploaded on here.

Anyway, things have been busy around here. Jevon's trike is done so we took a ride to Big Bend over Easter. More on that in a later post. We went to a FiberMax banquet last week (made the 1 Ton Club Again!) and got to see the Cactus Cuties perform again. And like the first time we saw them, they were AMAZING.

Also, I have some news I need to share tomorrow, but everything I have written regarding that is saved up at work on a flash drive. Hopefully tomorrow I will get that posted. Until then, I'll leave you with a picture from the banquet:

1 comment:

AF Recruiters Wife said...

Tell him congrats on the 1 ton club!!! Can't wait for the longer post I've wondered where you've been!